FROMTBOT is a set of services and tools (products) that facilitate communication of science to the public. This document describes the terms and conditions that govern your use of FROMTBOT and its products. To use our products, you must read and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this document. Any queries related to this document and its contents may be addressed to email@example.com.
Your Use of FROMTBOT
- With our products, we aim to promote science, scientific knowledge, the scientific process and scientific reasoning among our users.
- The content of our products should be considered as informational and educational in purpose and cannot be used as a professional advice or recommendation.
- You must acknowledge that the final responsibility for the judgements you make and for any decisions or acts that flow from them remains your own. If you have any doubts about your legal, financial or medical situation or obligations in any context, you should always seek professional advice.
- In no event shall FROMTBOT be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use our services, even if FROMTBOT or it’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- By posting content to our products (for example as comments or posts), you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, modify, copy, run, display, translate, display publicly and create derivative works of your content. This licence will end when your content is deleted from our products.
- By using our products and posting content to them, you also grant us permission to use your profile information (such as display name) next to the content that you posted. This helps to associate your content to you. This permission will also lapse when you delete your account as all data associated with your account will be deleted, including the content that you posted.
Intellectual Property and Permitted Use
- Our products and any property belonging to or associated with us, including any trademarks or trade names, logos, software, all information and content (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, videos, music, sound and links) are and remain at all times our property or are used under licence and are protected under international treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws and you agree that you will not infringe any such rights in any way.
- Without our prior permission or except as indicated in respect to specific content on our products, you may not copy, download, modify, alter, reproduce, create derivative works from, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell, transfer or exploit any material on our products or the underlying code whether in whole or in part, unless it is for your personal non-commercial use.
- You may not use our products and services in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights.
- We reserve the right to remove any content without notice from our products, or to withdraw, restrict or amend any of the services we provide, or completely restrict the availability, without notice. We do not undertake to keep or make available any content provided by us, for any length of time and you are advised, subject to these terms and conditions, to make a copy of any material that you wish to keep.
- We reserve the right to remove from our products, any content or information supplied by you, or to prevent you from accessing or using them, whether temporarily or permanently, at our sole discretion. We do not have to give you a reason for doing this. We may immediately delete any information from our products which we consider to breach these terms and conditions or to be unacceptable for any reason.